This part of the website is for practitioners to access a range of information and resources relevant to their work with children, young people and families. Although some of the information is available to all, please ensure you log in to allow further information to be shared in a secure way.
If you would like to discuss any sections of this website, make recommendations or notify of any changes, please contact: Rochdale Family Information Service on 01706 719900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This guidance covers Ofsted-registered childcare providers for children of all ages, including childminders, nurseries and wraparound childcare and clubs (before- and after- school and holiday care). This guidance does not cover nannies or au pairs, as they work in the child/children’s family home.
Read the full guidance list below:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): early years and childcare closures
- Critical Workers List
- Guidance on Vulnerable Children and Young People
- Advice from Public Health England to limit the risk of the spread of Coronavirus (Covid19)
- Implementing social distancing in education and childcare settings
- Guidance for schools, childcare providers, colleges and local authorities in England on maintaining educational provision
- Business rates: nursery (childcare) discount 2020 to 2021: coronavirus response – local authority guidance
This page is for childcare providers to search and book on to courses available to them.
The Early Years Portal will enable you to submit required details for children attending your setting quickly and easily and also enable you to perform instant checks of eligibility for 2 year old funding.
The parenting practitioners will be delivering a series of Webster Stratton Incredible Years Awareness sessions across the borough for all frontline practitioners working with children and families in Rochdale. This session will provide an overview of the Incredible Years course, it’s content, format, outcomes and the referral process.
Places are limited. Any frontline practitioners working with children and families in Rochdale can book a place on this 2 hour training.
|Monday 27 January, 9.15am to 11.15am||Newbold Children's Centre||Moss Street, Rochdale, OL16 5NL|
|Monday 9 March, 9.15am to 11.15am||Langley Children's Centre||Windermere Road, Middleton, M24 4LA|
|Monday 11 May, 9.15am to 11.15am||Woodland Children's Centre||Regent Street, Heywood, OL10 3BX|
|Monday 15 June, 9.15am to 11.15am||Littleborough Children's Centre||Denhurst Road, Littleborough, OL15 9LD|
|Monday 13 July, 9.15am to 11.15am||Newbold Children's Centre||Moss Street, Rochdale, OL16 5NL|
To book on this course please contact Nina Sloan on 01706 927825 or email: email@example.com.
The Safe After School campaign is a new campaign launched to support parents with advice and guidance on out of school activities.
Information for childcare providers and Early Years education settings regarding the different funding streams available.
Tax Free Childcare is a government scheme to help working families with their childcare costs. As a childcare professional you can sign up online for Tax Free Childcare, allowing parents to pay for childcare directly in to your bank account.
The Early Help Locality Team is a service working with children and young people to offer family support. It will help your child receive the right support at an early stage before their needs increase.
The primary focus of the Supported Day Care Scheme is to ensure that the child's wellbeing and safety are maintained.
If you need help registering as a childcare provision, or would like to advertise your service on this directory, please contact Rochdale Family Information Service on 01706 719900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting development that will make a real difference to children and young people who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
An essential framework for communities who are supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
For further information please see the website (external link)
- Pathways for Practitioners
- Rochdale Childrens Social Care
- Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (RBSCB)
- Supporting Families Offer / Continuum
- School Inclusion team
- EHC Assessment and Review team
- HMRC Online Tax and Business Training for childminders
- Team for Physical Disabilites (Rochdale Additional Needs Service)
- Area Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCO) team - Early Years
- Early Years Training team
- Cool Milk for Childcare Providers
- M24 Arts Ltd - Play resource centre
- Coram Family and Childcare
- National Day Nurseries Association
- Pre-School Learning Alliance
- Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY)
- OFSTED (Office for Standards in Education)