The 7 day access to GP appointments provides evening, weekend and bank holiday appointments. While patients may not get to see their own doctor, the GP or nurse they do see, will still have access to the patient’s medical record (subject to their consent).
The Seven Day Access Service (for Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale) allows patients to have more flexibility in where, when and how they use local health services.
The service helps patients who have difficulty in getting to the doctors during usual opening times by having appointments available outside of these hours.
The service is open:
- Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 8.45pm
- Saturdays and bank holidays 8am to 5.45pm
- Sundays 10am to 12.45pm
Nurse appointments are available on Saturdays between 10am and 1pm at Pennine Surgery, Middleton Health Centre or The Pheonix Centre.
Bardoc, working in partnership with GP Care, provide the Seven Day Access Service at four hubs across the borough:
- Rochdale Urgent Care Centre, Whitehall Street, Rochdale, OL12 0NB
- Middleton Health Centre, F1 Middleton Way, Manchester, M24 4EL
- Pennine Surgery, Littleborough Health Centre, Featherstall Road, OL15 8HF
- The Phoenix Centre, Church Street, Heywood, OL10 1LR
Patients can book appointments with a GP at these four locations by phoning 0161 763 8292 or contacting the reception of their own surgery.