Higher Tunshill Farm - Nestlings Care Limited
Higher Tunshill Farm is part of Nestlings Care Limited, organisation-offering specialist therapeutic and rehabilitative residential placements for young people with complex mental health problems and challenging presentations with risks to self and others.
Nestlings Care Ltd is an independent organisation registered with CQC and Ofsted to provide specialist residential placements for young people and young adults with mental health difficulties.
Pratitioners please log in for further information.
We provide a range of placements for young people from 13 to 18 and young adults from 16 to 25 with mental health problems and complex and challenging needs such as:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder with comorbidity or challenging presentation
- Depressive disorder
- Psychotic illness
- Mild or specific learning difficulties with comorbid mental health problems
- Emerging personality disorder
- Forensic history with mental health problems (involvement with YOT or CJS)
We do this in the community within homely settings supervised by a trained staff team and 24 hour access to a specialist mental health team for crisis management, therapeutic risk management and intensive rehabilitation in the community.
We take young people and young adults detained under Mental Health Act; Community Treatment Order and Guardianship.
You need to be referred to access this service, you can be referred by:
- Step down from acute and secure adolescent units (NHS and independent sector)
- Healthy Young Minds (formally CAHMS)
- Early Intervention Service
- Social Services
- Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Pathways Development teams
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 3TS
- Age Ranges
- 10 to 18 year olds
- CQC Specialisms
- Caring for children (10-18yrs), Learning disabilities, Mental health conditions, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury