The Albert Kennedy Trust (AKT)
AKT supports LGBTQ+ young people aged 16 to 25 in the UK experiencing homelessness or living in hostile environments to find safe homes, employment, education or training and to celebrate their identities in order to improve their life outcomes.
AKT can help you to:
- Stay safe in a crisis.
- Find emergency accommodation.
- Access specialist support.
- Develop skills, identify and achieve life goals.
We do this by offering:
- Access to advice from one of our housing specialists.
- Connection to a mentor for one to one support.
- Access to our emergency support pack or tenancy starter pack.
- Accommodation with a specially trained AKT host.
- A place to stay in our Purple Door accommodation service.
- A safe place with one of our many housing provider partners.
- Access to life skills training, events and peer support networks.
Our support is tailored to your own specific situation, so what we can do to help you will depend on your circumstances.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- M4 5JD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4.30pm