Autistic Society Greater Manchester Area (ASGMA)
We provide support for parents and carers through our Autism Information and Family Support Project and direct support for people with autistic spectrum conditions, including Asperger Syndrome/Higher Functioning Autism through our Aspirations Project and Autism Lifeskills Project.
The Aspirations project was formed in 1999 to social and leisure activities for individuals with Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism. The project is open to people from the age of 10 years and upwards – with no upper age limit. To date, over 500 people have attended our activities.
- Evening and weekend youth clubs
- Daytime, evening and weekend drop-in sessions
- Art class and cookery group
- Football, gym, swimming and walk groups
- Laser quest, bowling, cinema, rock climbing, ice skating, paintball
- Days out at Alton Towers, Barge Trips, Chester Zoo and the Lake District
- DVD nights, meals out, pub and social nights
- Short Break Holidays
Activity Club for young people aged 10 to 18 years old with Autism and Aspergers Syndrome. Our youth club is a chance to have fun and meet other young people who also have Autism and Aspergers Syndrome.
The youth Club will take place on regular evenings. For future dates and further information please contact us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- The Autistic Society
- Venue address
- M32 0HL
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- Other notes
- Members of the public can use the referral form, and can make a self-referral. Please provide details of ASC diagnoses on the form.
- Local Offer Ages
11-16 (Secondary School)
16-18 (Transitions into Adulthood)