Brimrod Community Primary School
Brimrod Primary School is a hive of learning activity with a dedicated team of teachers and teaching assistants providing the very best learning experiences for the children so they can reach their true potential.
At Brimrod, education is about our children experiencing the joy of discovery, solving problems and being creative. We aim to encourage children to develop self confidence and independence in order for them to mature socially and emotionally.
We believe our children develop to their full potential when they are engaged, excited and inspired to learn therefore our school strives to combine high standards with a broad, balanced and rich curriculum.
We provide a supportive environment for all children regardless of their learning needs to challenge themselves, aspire to new heights, create new opportunities for themselves and achieve in every aspect of their school life.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL11 4NB
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey multi-level Primary school with Nursery
- Two buildings – nursery and school
- Changing room with free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed in main building
- Accessible toilets
- Ramped external doors
- Ramp from Nursery to main building
- Accessible playground
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and toileting needs
- Some outdoor areas not suitable for pupils using mobility equipment
Special Educational Needs Information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)