Young Carers Hub Rochdale
We help to ensure young carers between the ages of 5 to 18 are identified and provided with support in their caring role. A Young Carer is somebody that looks after another person because they need help due to an illness, disability, addiction or mental health problem.
We can help by:
- Listening to you and helping you and your family think about what would make a difference.
- Giving you information about the illness or disability of the person you care for.
- Getting help, advice and support for the person you care for.
- Helping you take a break from your caring role.
- Introducing you to other young carers.
- Getting you support in school or college.
- Helping you to speak up.
Who to contact
- 0345 013 8208
Where to go
- Venue address
Lock 50 Business Centre
- OL16 5RD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm