Higher Tunshill Farm
Higher Tunshill Farm is part of Nestlings Care Limited, organisation-offering specialist therapeutic and rehabilitative residential placements for young people with complex mental health problems and challenging presentations with risks to self and others.
Higher Tunshill Farm will offer placements for young people of mixed gender, aged between 10-18 years.
The placements aim to offer specialist care and treatment and management by a highly skilled team made up of a Registered Manager, Registered Mental Health Nurses, Residential Support Workers, Clinical psychologist, Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and Consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist.
The service aims to offer safe and comprehensive care in the community in partnership with carers, stakeholders and other agencies.
Types of care we offer:
- Depressive disorder.
- Psychotic illness.
- Neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Attachment problems and emerging emotionally unstable personality disorders with complex co- morbid challenging presentations, risk of aggression and self-harm.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 3TS
- Age Ranges
- 10 to 18 year olds
- CQC Specialisms
- Caring for children (0 - 18yrs)
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health conditions
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury