The Bridge - Eating Disorder Service
We provide children and young adults with immediate access to a multidisciplinary specialist eating disorder service.
We work hard to aid recovery of you or your loved one’s eating disorder by providing a patient-centred and holistic approach from a passionate, approachable and knowledgeable team.
We provide patients with immediate access to an evidence based multidisciplinary team of mental health nurses, dietitians, psychologists and other health professionals.
We make the following promises to our patients:
- To place you or your loved one at the centre of everything we do.
- To provide holistic therapy to promote physical and mental wellbeing.
- To provide you or your loved one with appointments that suit you.
- To provide you or your loved one with help and support throughout your treatment.
- To provide a service that is results focussed and evidence based.
- To ensure all our therapists are always developing professionaly.
We accept referrals from medical professionals as well as self-referrals from children, young people and their families.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
6 Minshull Street
- M1 3ED
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm