The Our Rochdale Helpline
Our Rochdale helpline is for people who want to make improvements in their lives. It is to find what support and opportunities are available in your area. It can help those experiencing problems who don’t know where to look or to go.
What we do
The team will get you to the right information and advice to help keep your life on track, become more active and be more involved in your community. This includes:
- Accessing services, or understanding how to access services
- Loneliness - help to meet people or to get out and about
- Finding local social activities for example lunch clubs and friendship groups
- Accessing support groups, for example anxiety, health, mindfulness, bereavement, physical activity
- Giving online tool kits and resources
- Improving health and well-being
How to access
You can call us on 01706 923685, or you can fill in an online self-referral form on the Rochdale Council website.
A member of the team will call you back. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.