The National Autistic Society
We are the leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families.
We provide information, support and pioneering services, and campaign for a better world for people with autism. Please visit our website for further information and guidance.
These are free seminars for families of Autistic children.
Please note bookings from professionals or students will not be accepted.
For further information please see event flyers below:
- Autism seminars GM flyer 28 August - 18 October 2019 (362KB)
- Managing Anger seminar flyer Bolton - 22 August 2019 (450KB)
- Sensory needs seminar flyer Trafford - 28 August 2019 (368KB)
- Managing Anger seminar flyer Salford - 6 September 2019 (315KB)
- Sensory needs seminar flyer Wigan - 26 September 2019 (368KB)
- Sensory needs seminar flyer Rochdale - 10 September 2019 (366KB)
- Sensory needs seminar flyer Stockport - 18 October 2019 (368KB)
For further information or to book a place please call 0161 998 4667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm