Breakthrough UK (Including Disabled People)
Breakthrough UK is a social enterprise working with individuals and organisations to:
- Remove barriers to work, services and social inclusion
- Empower and enable people to live independently
If you want to know more about our work and how we might be able to support you to achieve your aims and aspirations, please visit our website or call us.
Breakthrough UK is delighted to have been appointed by Rochdale Council to their Approved Provider List for "Community Provision for Adults with Learning Disabilities to support their independence”.
The contract gives us an opportunity to provide services to individual People with a Learning Disability in Rochdale who are in receipt of a Personal Budget from Rochdale Adult Social Care.
The services specified under the contract include:-
- Services linking to training and skills development in the community including making use of volunteering opportunities and work placements.
- Information services including advice, information and signposting.
- Micro enterprises including carer support.
- User led provision.
- Opportunities for social networking and linking into existing opportunities in the Borough.
- Peer support, mentoring, befriending.
- Online networking/information portals.
- Access provision.
- Supported employment.
- Other services linked to the community.
If you are interested in further information on this service, please contact us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Breakthrough (UK) Ltd
- Venue address
The Kevin Hyett Suite
Abraham Moss Centre
- M8 5UF
- Local Offer Ages
16-18 (Transitions into Adulthood)
18-25 (Young Adults)