Rochdale Family Information Service
The Family Information Service provides information and advice for families and practitioners working with children, young people and families.
We provide up to date information on childcare and services for families with children aged 0-19 and 0-25 for children with additional needs in the borough of Rochdale.
We will also tell you what help may be available to assist with your childcare costs. Please see the links below:
- Private day nurseries
- Pre-school playgroups
- Out of school clubs
- Holiday Clubs
- Local education authority nurseries
- Finding activities for children
- Accessing specialist help including services for children with special needs
- Free childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- Help with childcare costs and tax free childcare
We also help with referrals and signposting to other services such as health services and adult social care. If you need support for your family, please get in touch.
Who to contact
- 01706 719900
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Rochdale Borough Council
- Venue address
Number One Riverside
- OL16 1XU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm
What is the Local Offer?
The Local Offer covers birth to 25 years, it is an online resource providing information on support and services available to those with individual needs, their families and carers.
- Contact Name
- Rochdale Special Educational Needs Disability Information Advice Support Service (SENDiass)
- Contact Telephone
- 01706 769634
- Contact Email
Rochdale's Local Offer