The Fellowship is a positive and sociable volunteer run organisation that aims to provide information, advice and support for people with Albinism and their families. We also provide information about the condition to professionals working with people with Albinism.
Our mission is to:
- Provide information about Albinism.
- Raise positive awareness of the condition.
- Arrange opportunities for people to meet and receive support.
- Encourage the sharing of experiences.
The services we offer include:
- Twice yearly magazine, ‘Albinism Life‘.
- Website resources.
- Regional meetings around the UK and Ireland on a regular basis.
- Telephone support.
- Annual regional events.
- Two day national Conference every two years (subject to funding).
- Email support.