Out There - Supporting families of prisoners
Out There is a registered charity providing emotional and practical support and an information service for families of prisoners in Greater Manchester.
Our aims are to:
- Support prisoners families.
- Focus on individual circumstances.
- Network with local and national organisations including those who speak out for the rights of families.
- Emotional support.
- Home visits.
- Assistance to families to help them maintain contact with those in prison.
- Referral to other sources of support.
- Information on the prison system.
- Community outreach.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
2A Powell Street
- M16 7QQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm