Back O'th Moss Community Centre
The community centre is at the heart of the Back O'th Moss neighbourhood. We offer a wide variety of services for local residents and the wider community. We also have rooms to hire, perfect for meetings, events and children's parties.
Our services include:
- NHS cardiac re-hab (referrals only).
- Luncheon club.
- Children's after-school club.
- Link4life children's doorstep sports.
- Sure start song and rhyme, music and movement.
- Boot camp exercise classes.
- Gospel group.
- Volunteering opportunities always available.
- Free of charge, over 55's men's social group.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Pat Colclough or Abbie Cowie
- 01706 623229
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL10 4TU