The Living Well team is here to help you make healthy lifestyle changes that will improve your health and wellbeing.
Our services are free to use for anyone living in the borough who wants to:
- Reach a healthier weight
- Get more active
- Reduce smoking or drinking
- Improve their oral health
- Tackle anxiety and low mood
- Find a healthier lifestyle for the whole family
The Living Well team work from local bases in all the borough’s townships. Call or email us to arrange to see us at the base nearest to you.
We do things differently at Living Well. Our health specialists, trainers and coaches focus on you and your family’s strengths and help you make changes by:
- Enabling you to take control
- Getting to the root causes of what makes change difficult
- Building your confidence and motivation to change
- And working together to make those changes
It means we can help you succeed even when you face challenging multiple lifestyle changes or want to prevent long term ill health linked to your lifestyle.
We’ll also help you find the right kind of support even if it’s something we don’t provide, so you choose what’s right for you. You can even join us as a volunteer to work in your community helping each other live life better.
Living Well is commissioned by Rochdale Borough Council.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm