All Saints' Church of England Primary School
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive school that works hard to meet the needs of all our children.
We are dedicated to developing each child’s unique potential within a secure and caring environment.
The aim of everyone involved in the school is to create an atmosphere of calm and enjoyment where children are inspired to learn and be successful. The pupils at our school work hard to reach the challenges, set by their teachers and make outstanding progress.
All our children are known, valued and respected as individuals. As a church school, we are conscious of the need for all our pupils to grow up in a community where we can all live and work together successfully.
We welcome the partnership we have with parents and families and we believe our close working relationship can only benefit the children.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 0EL
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.50am 3pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey Primary school with Nursery
- Two buildings – Foundation Stage and KS1 / KS2
- Accessible toilet
- Changing room in main building
- Ceiling tracking hoist in main building
- Wall mounted changing bed in main building
- All classroom fire exits ramped, one of hall fire exits ramped
- Fully accessible outside
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs
- 8 staff trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)