Aspirations are skilled in providing person centred, outcome based support for people who may have very complex and/or display behaviours that challenge.
We can either provide this in their own home or in properties which we can help source alongside housing providers and secure their own tenancy.
We support adults with a range of health needs including:
- Mental health.
- Learning disabilities.
- Profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- Autistic spectrum conditions.
- Forensic risk history.
- Deaf individuals with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs.
Our supported living services include:
- Help with applying for benefits.
- Support with shopping and making the best use of local resources.
- Assistance to return to education or employment.
- Help with housing including moving from hospital or a residential placement.
- Developing a person’s well being.
- Help developing and forming friendships.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm