Carers Hub Rochdale
The Carers Hub Rochdale provides a single point of access supporting all carers in the Rochdale borough.
What we do
The Carers Hub exists to ensure all carers have access to information, advice and a wide range of support services.
These support services are designed to help carers continue in their caring role for as long as they choose and to reduce the impact the caring role can have on their own health and wellbeing.
What we provide
Support from a dedicated carers support worker specialised in fields such as mental health, dementia and ethnicity. A dedicated carers support worker will get to know you and understand your needs as a carer. They will also work with you to create a support plan to meet your individual needs.
This could include:
- 1-2-1 or group based support
- Peer support
- Support to take a break including access to a volunteer sitting in service where a volunteer is matched with the person you care for to provide you with a short break from your caring role
- Information, advice and guidance
- Support to access community, health and wellbeing services
- Access to activities, training and much more
How to access the service
Young carers and adult carers can self refer using the online form or by contacting us.
Anyone working with children, young people or adult family members including, family workers, schools, colleges, health care workers, social workers for adults or children, youth workers, can make a referral.
Practitioners please log in for the referral form. Alternatively, contact us by email.
Who to contact
- 0345 013 8208 0345 013 8208
Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Lock 50 Business Centre
OL16 5RDView OL16 5RD on a map