Rochdale Carers Hub (Support for Carers)
The Carers Hub Rochdale provides a single point of access supporting all carers in the Rochdale borough.
The Carers Hub exists to ensure all carers have access to information, advice and a wide range of support services.
These support services are designed to help carers continue in their caring role for as long as they choose and to reduce the impact the caring role can have on their own health and wellbeing.
Support from a dedicated carers support worker specialised in fields such as mental health, dementia and ethnicity. A dedicated carers support worker will get to know you and understand your needs as a carer. They will also work with you to create a support plan to meet your individual needs.
This could include:
- 1-2-1 or group based support.
- Peer support.
- Support to take a break including access to a volunteer sitting in service where a volunteer is matched with the person you care for to provide you with a short break from your caring role.
- Information, advice and guidance.
- Support to access community, health and wellbeing services.
- Access to activities, training and much more.
Anyone working with children, young people or adult family members including, family workers, schools, colleges, health care workers, social workers for adults or children, youth workers and young people or families can self-refer.
Please complete Rochdale Carers Hub referral form in "Downloads" once you have completed the referral form please return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
Lock 50 Business Centre
- OL16 5RD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm