Ashfield Valley Primary School
This is a happy, successful and friendly school, where children enjoy their learning and achieve good results.
We are a small school, with just one class in each year group. This means the staff know the children and their families well. Our parents are very supportive of the school, and relationships between home and school are excellent. The staff, parents and the governors all work together to achieve the best for the children.
At Ashfield Valley we care for and value every child in a nurturing, inclusive environment. We want the children in our care to:
- Develop into learners who are adaptable, curious and confident, and independent.
- Have high expectations of themselves, both in school and within their community.
- Have the opportunity to excel in whichever area their strengths lie.
- Engage in a wide range of learning experiences which will prepare them for the future.
- Feel valued, be happy and inspired within a safe and stimulating environment.
- Develop a sense of discipline and purpose and strive to be good role models.
- Embrace challenge and develop resilience.
- Understand how to make lifestyle choices to benefit physical and mental health.
- Be given the opportunity to speak freely and their opinions be heard, valued and considered.
- Develop a respect and tolerance for all, both inside school and the wider community.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
New Barn Lane
- OL11 1TA
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.50am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single-storey Multi-level Primary school with Nursery
- Platform lift
- Changing room
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Some ramped external doors
- Accessible playground
- Sensory room / chill-out area
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and toileting needs
- 1 staff member trained in Assisting Children to Move
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)