Project 24 - A road safety film competition
Every 24 seconds, someone, somewhere in the world is killed in a road crash.
Project24 is a new competition for 11 to 18 year olds that challenges them to make a 24-second film to raise awareness and inspire others to campaign for safer roads.
1. Explain in just 24 seconds:
- the true impact of road crashes
- the amazing solutions that make roads safer
- how to campaign for safe and healthy mobility
2. Use a camera, smartphone or tablet to capture your:
3. Send your entries to Brake and win prizes for yourself and your school:
- Films will be hosted on the Brake website and celebrated globally.
- Young people will attend special presentation events.
- Schools will win co-op food vouchers to treat their student.
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Entry deadline Friday 3 April