Newhey Community Primary School
We believe our school is a friendly, welcoming place - not too formal, with as few rules as possible, in which children respect each other and work in a pleasant atmosphere. It is a place for quiet thought and lively discussion, with time for work and play to intermingle.
We encourage our pupils to care for their environment by showing them they are part of a wider world in which we all have an interest, and for which we all have a responsibility.
We are an inclusive school, where every child matters. We are committed to raising achievement and we endeavour to help all children attain their full potential by:
- Keeping class sizes small.
- Practising class child centred education.
- Recognising all children bring some strengths to the school.
- Building confidence.
- Encouraging independent learning and individual initiative.
- Helping children work alongside each other.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 4JX
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 8.45am and 3.15pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi storey Primary school with Nursery
- Vertical lift
- Ramped to main entrance
- Changing room
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Ceiling tracking hoist
- Accessible toilets
- Fully accessible playground
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)