SENDiass (Special Educational Needs Disability Information Advice Support Service) provides free confidential and impartial information, advice and support to disabled children and young people aged 0-25, and those have or may have special educational needs, and their parents. If you are aged 16+ you are able to request support for yourself.
- We offer information, advice and support in matters relating to Education, Health or Social Care provision.
- We can provide support over the phone, via email and in person, and support at meetings
- We provide information through a helpline, factsheets and links to a range of support networks and organisations via our website and Facebook group.
- We offer drop in sessions for young people and parents throughout the year including evenings
- If required we can provide information regarding disagreement resolution services and appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Venue address
Floor 2, Blue Pit Mill
- OL11 2YW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Local Offer Ages
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
4-10 (Primary School)
11-16 (Secondary School)
16-18 (Transitions into Adulthood)
18-25 (Young Adults)