Alkrington Primary School
Our school is a busy, friendly and popular school with a warm and welcoming ethos which is recognised by all who visit. The staff, parents and governors all work together to try to provide the best for the families we serve.
We want our children to enjoy their time and education with us and to achieve the highest possible standards in all aspects of their lives.
We pride ourselves on providing a learning environment where children grow and develop in safe and supportive surroundings becoming creative thinkers and lifelong learners. All our children are known, valued and respected as individuals who leave our school ready for the next stage in their education with life skills which prepare them for the future.
Our curriculum is exciting and innovative giving all pupils the opportunity to be successful, develop a wide range of skills including enterprise and, most importantly enjoy their learning. We promote high standards whilst nurturing creativity and imagination, encouraging children to be self-motivated learners.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- M24 1JZ
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 9am and 5.45pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 9am 5.45pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Single storey Primary with Nursery
- Changing room
- Free-standing height-adjustable flat changing bed
- Disabled toilet
- Wide cubicle in Key Stage 2 girls toilet
- Ramped access to main door
- Fully accessible outside playground
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical needs
- Some outdoor areas not accessible for pupils using mobility equipment
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)