Littleborough Community Primary School and Nursery
We are at the heart of the Littleborough community and are committed to the provision of a happy, caring, stimulating environment, in which children flourish and develop to their full potential.
When you visit our school, you will feel the warm, welcoming atmosphere we are so proud of.
Each child’s skills, interests and talents are equally valued and staff are dedicated to meeting their individual needs through the pursuit of the highest standard of care, teaching and curriculum provision.
We provide high quality, planned, differentiated teaching and a wide variety of challenging learning experiences both in and out of the classroom. We believe our partnership with parents is crucial to the development of confident, independent and caring learners with every prospect of success in later life.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL15 9HW
- Date updated
15 Hours Places
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
30 Hours Places
- Provides 30 hour funded places?
- Available Term-time or All year
- Further Details
- Funded places can be accessed between 7.45am and 5.15pm
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.45am 3.15pm
- Ofsted URN
- See related links for Ofsted report
- Multi-storey multi-level Primary school with Nursery
- Vertical lift
- Platform lift to hall
- Two changing rooms (one with child’s toilet)
- Two wall-mounted height-adjustable flat changing beds
- Extra-wide toilet cubicle for Reception class
- Accessible toilets
- Sensory / chill-out area
- Fully accessible playground
- Fully accessible ramped external doors (automatic front door)
- Evacuation chair
- Disabled parking facilities
- Staff are experienced in managing a variety of medical and physical needs
- 6 staff are trained in Assisting Children to Move
- Staff trained in the use of the evacuation chair
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)